The Faculty of Architecture / Architecture (English taught)
5th Year, sem 2, 2022-2023
Compulsory Course | Hours/Week: 1L | ECTS Credits: 1
Prof. dr. arh. Ștefan Scafa-Udriște, Prof. dr. arh. Anca Mitrache, Conf. dr. arh. Remus Hârșan, Prof. dr. arh. Dorin Ștefan, Conf. dr. arh. Ionuț Anton, Conf. dr. arh. Bogdan Tofan, Conf. dr. arh. Haytham Zeki, Prof. dr. arh. Iulia Stanciu, Prof. dr. arh. Adrian Spirescu, Conf. dr. arh. Dan Dinoiu
(1) Involvement of students in professional actions related to research in the field of architecture and related fields as well as / or in concrete actions related to the practice of the profession of architect.
(2) Increasing the visibility of the Faculty of Architecture of UAUIM through the participation of its students in competitions, workshops, communication sessions, conferences, seminars, promotion actions of the Faculty / University, etc. organized both internally and by other higher education institutions, professional organizations or associations.
Training and development of skills and abilities complementary to those stimulated by fundamental and specialized teaching activities, meant to support both the consolidation of professional skills by experimenting with tools for spatial analysis and organization and transversal ones.
The evaluation will be made by the teachers of the workshop team, in the workshops of each group, based on the individual file that will be presented on the day of the colloquium in front of the commission and will include:
1. The table annexed to the regulation for obtaining credits for the discipline "Architectural research and design" and completed by categories of eligible activities with a brief description of each activity carried out and the completion of the related score calculated according to the provisions of the regulation.
2. Proof documents (credible and authentic) for each activity marked in the table (diplomas, certificates of participation, statements signed by the curators, guides, images / documents taken from the Internet indicating the date, details of the event, etc.) and a brief description for each activity carried out, specifying the professional benefits obtained.
3. The methodology for granting the credits and their related points is described in the above-mentioned Regulation.