Architecture Degree Programme at “Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urban Planning


What you need to know about insurance

Students will be covered by State Health Insurance if they are under 26, but if you are above that age you will need to take out private cover.

EU citizens can get a European health insurance card

If you are from outside the EU, you will become eligible for state health insurance after 12 months in Romania. If you are in the country for a shorter period (3–12 months), you can apply for national health insurance via the County Health Insurance Office and you will need:

If you are studying in the country for under three months, you will need alternative cover.